In August 2016 Eden Telecommunications Ltd were asked to consult with Sandhurst Plant Hire Ltd.
The customer needed to achieve the following goals,
- Improve broadband connectivity on all of their sites.
- Improve the speech quality using the latest VoIP (voice over internet protocol)
- Improve on the support response times
- Save money
In January 2017 Eden Telecommunications Ltd in conjunction with Allcoms, 2Circles, Entanet & Mikram We achieved this by completing the following work.
- Installing an MPLS Private WAN for the customer utilizing ADSL2+, EFM & Leased line technologies.
- Installing a NEC SV9100 telephone system using VoIP handsets & IP DECT.
- Email, telephone and remote response within 4 hours of a call being placed to Eden Telecommunications Ltd
- Call cost reduction & reduced line rental charges
The customer now has a full featured solution that can grow with their business. The customer has commissioned Eden to move their current Bristol office to Avonmouth. This project has just been completed