NEC offers a wide range of phones and applications that help businesses benefit from greater productivity. Their range offers many customisable options and advanced features, giving businesses even more flexibility in how they communicate. Eden Telecommunication Ltd are able to provide and install all NEC phones and systems. If you are unsure which solution to opt for, we will happily help businesses to ascertain the best solution for them.
The SL2100 works at a number of levels: a cost-effective VoIP enabled phone system, an easily expanded solution with entry level unified communications or a reliable TDM based PBX with excellent upgrade potential.
The SL2100 offers
- VoIP Enabled
- Music on hold
- Mobility/ Homeworking
- Auto Attendant
- Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
- Call Recording
Here, you can download the brochure for the SL2100, which will explain the full range of features on offer with this system as well as the many benefits it offers. This system also has a variety of TDM and IP handsets. We will be happy to answer any other queries you may have about this system.
The SV9100 platform is the replacement for the very popular SV8100 with updated handsets and new applications to empower your workforce. The SV9100 provides double the system capacity, yet cost effective from 10 to over 800 users.
The SV9100 offers
- Proprietary server with stackable chassis architecture
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications enabled solution
- High reliability
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP client, multi-carrier support